The Uzumaki Naruto Windows 7 Theme and the Konoha Village visual style for windows 7 that all fans of Naruto would love.
Uzumaki Naruto: As you can see this theme is only for the main character, Uzumaki Naruto. The theme is designed around the wooden design of the Konoha village as well as the significance of the Leaf both as a symbol as well as Naruto’s wind chakra element.
What to expect: This theme will change the way your desktop looks. Right from the wooden explorer windows, four seal start orb, the blue icons and a cool leaf mouse pointer. Here is an image to show you what your desktop will soon look like.
|Click image to enlarge.|
A Word of Caution: This method is fairly simple, takes about 15-30 minutes to set up and can be considered mid-level desktop customization. However it is advised you follow my instructions exactly and backup any file that you may have to modify.
To Download: Assume we are about to assemble different types of chakra and each chakra needs to be added separately. First thing you need to do is download all these small files listed below and store them all in a new folder. Do not run any of the files! Simply download them and store them for now.
- UxStyle (for Windows 7 32 bit)
- UxStyle (for Windows 7 64 bit)
- Color.WOOD Visual Style
- Windows Start Orb Changer
- NarutoThemeRaider Themepack
Instructions: Follow these instructions in order and be sure you know what you’re doing at each level. If you have any doubts, drop a comment below.
1. To use any 3rd party visual style, your system must be patched first. This needs to be done only once. So if you are already have some visual styles running in your system, skip this step. If not, run the UxStyle file you downloaded and complete the setup.
2. Open the ‘Color.WOOD‘ rar file you downloaded and extract only two contents (colorwood folder and colorwood.theme file) in the following path: “C:WindowsResourcesThemes“. Do not run the file!
3. Right click the Windows Start Orb Changer program you downloaded and choose ‘Run as Administrator‘ and choose change orb option. Select the ‘Naruto.6804.6808.6812.bmp‘ image you downloaded.
4. Right click the start bar and choose Properties. Now make sure the ‘Use Small Icons’ option is not selected.
5. Run the ‘NarutoThemeRaider.themepack‘ file that you downloaded.
And thats it. A custom made Uzumaki Naruto desktop made by yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back!
Credits: Props to dvkndn for making the cool visual style.
Reset to default: Choosing the Windows 7 Aero theme will set everything back to default. Icons, start icon, visual style and everything else. To reset the start orb to default you should run the Start Orb Changer and choose the restore option.
Hope you liked this theme. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, drop them below. Thank you for trying the free Naruto Custom Theme for Windows 7.